At Social Motion our life coaches help meet life’s special needs…whatever that means for you!
Are you an aging parent wondering who will provide regular assistance to your adult child with special needs when you are no longer able?
Can your adult child live “mostly” on their own, but needs daily, weekly, or monthly “check ins” to ensure success?
A life coach can help in these and other situations. A life coach works as a partner with their client to help them set and achieve daily and life long goals such as:
- Budgets (creating and sticking to one)
- Sorting the mail – what’s important and what’s junk
- Nutrition – healthy shopping/eating/cooking
- Weekly goal setting (schedules and commitments, studies, appointments, correspondence)
- Job-related issues or seeking employment
- Household chores, checks, and maintenance reviews
- Household organization
- Laundry and clothes – regular laundry, dry cleaning, special event requirements
- Tutoring for continuing education or leisure learning
- Accompaniment for doctor appointments, driver’s license renewal, utility changes, etc.
- Liaison with family members on complicated matters ( insurance, cars, medication, etc.)
There’s lots to consider and take care of as an independent adult and everyone’s needs are different!
Let Social Motion’s Life Coach assist you in the lifelong learning journey to independence!
Coaches profiles are matched to each client’s particular circumstance.