Cooking it up! You’re invited!
Join Social Motion and H-E-B’s Regional Dietitian to learn how to shop for healthy options throughout the grocery store and then join your friends in a real kitchen to cook it up! Lessons will include basic but nutritious recipes and access to a recipe app for our budding chefs! Impress your family and friends, prepare a hostess gift, or just learn to cook for independence.
Cook and discuss -
- Kitchen appliances
- Cleanliness and food safety
- Knives and utensils – proper usage and safety
- Recipe selection – healthy ingredients, preparation time, and level of difficulty
- Preparing a balanced meal (food groups and focus on fresh)
- Eating with others (table manners, being a guest or a host)
- Treats to take to a host or as a gift
Join us this SPRING!
Classes: 5:30-7:30pm at Bunker Hill HEB
January 29, February 5, 19, 26, March 5, 19
Call 713-461-7200 for more information!