Cooking it up! You’re invited!
Social Supper Club – Serving food, fun and friendship! Come join your friends in a real kitchen for cooking lessons where you will learn the basics necessary to cook your own healthy meals! Then, enjoy the meal you prepared with your Social Supper Club friends!
Cook and discuss -
- Kitchen appliances and layout (appliances are home grade not commercial)
- Cleanliness and food safety
- Knives and utensils – proper usage and safety
- Preparation and storage for later use
- Recipe selection – healthy ingredients, preparation time and level of difficulty
- Preparing a balanced meal ( food groups and focus on fresh )
- Eating with others ( table manners, being a guest or a host )
- Refrigerator / freezer / pantry management (expiration dates and shelf life )
- Treats to take to a host or as a gift
- Private sessions available ( *optional and at additional charge )
- Kitchen set up for independent living
- In home cooking lessons