The middle school years are well, AWKWARD!, but with a Social Motion workshop, your self-conscious, fickle and emotional tweens can learn how to make a great impression and start positioning themselves to Stand Out! of the crowd.
Today's fast paced society pushes the expectation to perform on younger and younger age groups. Middle schoolers are developing resumes and often required to interview for school positions and activities. Social awareness is required for success in the classroom, playground and extracurricular activities.
Get your Tween ready to Stand Out! with a boost of self-confidence to ensure they achieve their potential!
From the leaders in social skills instruction comes Stand Out! for middle schoolers.
This 1.5 hour workshop focuses on:
- Making a great first impression
- Eye contact and reciprocal conversation
- Proper greetings and introductions
- A confident handshake
- A personal "brand" statement - helping teens communicate who they are, what they believe in and why they are amazing!
- Sum it all up with thankfulness for a great lasting impression
Call 713-461-7200 today to arrange your workshop! Workshops available at our center or your facility. Appropropriate for middle school ages, schools, mentor and charity groups, social agencies, faith based groups, community resource providers, etc.
Cost ranges from $250 - $2500 depending on group size, location and materials required.