This is not your Grandma's manners class!
From the leaders in social skill instruction comes Stand Out! - a mainstream workshop designed to teach leadership, character and a sense of empowerment that comes with personal confidence!
It's never too early to learn great social skills and how to make a great impression!
Stand Out! for elementary students is taught in a fun and interactive 1 hour workshop format. Topics include:
- Why eye contact is important
- How to address peers and adults properly
- How and when to shake a hand
- Expressing gratitude and thanks
- How to gracefully manage the sticky situations of "eeeww", "yuck" and "I don't want to!"
- Why manners help get you what you want!
Call 713-461-7200 today to start your elementary students on the path to greater success on the playground and beyond!
Cost: $250 - $2500 depending on class size and location and materials.