Early exposure to social integration skills provides a solid foundation rooted in awareness, confidence and know-how for children with or without formal spectrum learning diagnoses. Our classes “grow” with your child year after year, reinforcing core character traits while raising age-relevant social awareness and putting that awareness into motion through active learning.
Pre-K PLAY GROUP (3 YEARS – 5 YEARS)
Ready to work on social foundations like taking turns, accepting no, waiting, sharing, and following simple directions? This group is designed for our youngest participants who need early intervention to be ready for group interaction when school starts. Lots of fun but lots of precursory learning as well! * PARENT REQUIRED TO STAY ON SITE
ELEMENTARY (1ST – 4TH GRADE)
Elementary social skills classes focus primarily on important social basics and group interaction.
Sample curriculum topics include:
- Feel and deal with those feelings
- Self awareness and personal space
- Recognizing social cues & subtleties of communication — eyes, facial, body language
- Impulse management, sharing, being a good listener & following rules
- Social clues and how to approach
- My actions affect my interactions with other
- The qualities of a GOOD friend
- Positive attention vs. negative attention
- Finding common interest through exchange
Click button below for a listing of Class Locations, Times and Prices.