1. Do we accept insurance or Medicaid?
- Unfortunately we do not, we are looked as educational not therapy services.
2. Are you able to pick up my child from school?
- No, we are not able to drive students. You will have to bring your child to classes and outings due to liability.
3. “You told me I was on a waiting list for class, why haven’t you informed me that the class was not formed?”
- Unfortunately, many times we do not have enough students enroll in the class or a location is not available.
4. What ages do we service?
5. Do I have to pay all together?
- We can do monthly payment plans.
6. Do I have to do an intake and pay $30?
- Yes, we require that you meet with our senior director to evaluate and determine if your child is a fit for the program and our program is a fit for your child. The intake fee is $30 and if your child joins that can go towards their registration, if not, it is non-refundable.
7. What do we have available for the different ages?
- Play group for ages 3-5
- Bridge group for ages 5-7
- Elementary Social Skills for ages 7-11
- Tween Social Skills for ages 11-14
- Robotics for ages 8-11
- Robotics and 3D Design for ages 11-18
- Teens Social Group for ages 14-18
- Drivers Ed for ages 16+
- Young Adults Social group for ages 18+
- T3 (Transition, Training, Taxpaying) for ages 18+.
8. What areas do we have locations?
- We currently only have one location in the Memorial area, but if we have enough students for a class we have broadened our locations to the Woodlands and Clearlake.
9. What is the cost?
- The cost depends on the age group and program.