Aspire Accessories, a program of Social Motion, Inc., is dedicated to teaching young adults with autism and similar special needs transferable business skills. The Aspire Artisans (Trainees) learn light manufacturing, retail and customer service skills as they produce amazing products for sale and prove their capabilities and value in the community.
The CDC reported in 2014 that 1 in 68 children will be diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD.) Many with ASD find it difficult to find and keep jobs. “Aspire Accessories provides a safe environment, meaningful work, fair wages and most of all an accepting community, “states Denise Hazen, founder and Creative Director of Aspire Accessories.
ABOUT ASPIRE PRODUCTS - SHOP BUTTON BELOW
Please visit our online store where Aspire Artisans and transition program trainees create, produce, embellish, assemble, package and ship beautiful leather accessories, crafts, home goods, laser engraved specialty products and corporate gift items.
The Aspire Artisans and the trainees in transition to integrated employment, all have autism or similar special needs. The workshop provides them an environment to learn meaningful and transferable skills while they are coached, mentored, trained and paid fair wages.
Here, your purchase provides purpose!
- All items are handmade or embellished by the artisans. While every attempt is made to ensure quality control, sometimes our hands are not perfect. If you have any problem with your purchased item, please let us know and we will repair, replace or refund to your satisfaction.
- The leather used in our products is of the highest quality, and a natural material; therefore, some variation in color is normal. All products are unique pieces and as such, some slight variation of color may exist between pictures on the website and the unique item you receive.
- Unique like us, created uniquely for you.
- Many of our accessory items can be made to order, so please don’t hesitate to ask if you have a special size, color or combination choice.
- We welcome custom orders for special occasions or events, and can emboss, heat stamp or engrave logos or monograms on many of our specialty items or items that you provide.
- Custom orders are final sale and sorry, but we can’t be responsible for customer delivered items that may get damaged in the customization process- thanks for understanding!
Thank you for your support! If you like what you found here, please spread the word on Facebook and Instagram!
Want to become an Aspire Artisan? Schedule an interview with Lauren Whidden, senior director at http://socialmotionskills.org/quick-connect